Pet portraits.My aim as a pet photographer is to catch a moment; one that captures that particular look in the eyes, the tilt of the head, the personality that makes your pet so special and individual.
Many of my pet portraits have won awards or competitions and I was particularly thrilled with the portrait of Dougie who was not only the poster boy but also won a Selector's Choice Award at the NWPA exhibition (2016).
* An A4 mounted print is included in the portrait session, or you can have an A3 for an extra £10.
Then, in addition, you may want to choose one or more of the following:-
* Choose a single photo for a 20"x16" canvas print for £50 or a 30"x20" for £70. Other bespoke sizes can be priced too.
* Choose a few of your favourite photos for a photo montage canvas print 20"x16" for £65 or a 30"x20" for £80.
* A photo book of your favourite images (Typically 20 photos) for £100 + the price of the book & postage.
* A USB stick with high resolution images to keep. 10 images for £100. 20 images for £150. There will be a discount if you have already purchased a canvas or book.
* Wouldn't it be great to have your own greetings cards with a lovely photo of your favourite pooch or feline friend on? You can choose 25, 50, 75 or 100 cards which are blank inside. Email for the prices.